Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Don't Get It

I know that things don't always work out the way a 9-yr-old would like, but why do they never work out when you really, really want it to?  Take for example my latest predicament.  I've finally gotten my book, Stuart Stanley Stone, published and now my mom still won't allow me to use the camera.  She says that since I got the first book published, I should go ahead and do the rest like the first.  UGGGHHHHHH!  She must not realize how difficult it was to draw all of those pictures.  Doesn't she know that a camera is a much easier way to paint a picture?  I mean, sometimes it takes her a week or so to paint something that has looks like absolutely nothing at all.  Geez, I'll never understand what it's like to be a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment